Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here it Comes

We went to our pre-op appointment at primaries today the 15th of April. We had to get her blood drawn and a urine sample and then we went and got her chest x-rays. Then we went to the Sameday surgery registration and she got a physical and Dr. Bonnie Clay check her out and then we spoke with Dr. Hawkins our Surgeon.

So She is good to go for the surgery tomorrow she goes in at 8:00 a.m. and we have to be there at 6:30 a.m. .... So Yes I am trying to hurry so I get some sleep before we leave so I don't fall asleep driving up.

Anyway the surgeon says that everything looks good and that he expects to just do the glenn and there should be any complications or anything else he needs to do. They say most likely if all goes well she can go home in a week. They said that this surgery has 99% Success rate so we have high hopes.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and feel free to visit us in the hospital, we Enjoy visitors.

Love The Anderson's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be keeping Mariska and your family in my prayers as tomorrow approaches...best wishes.

Shannon Mason
www.carepages.com
CP:CarlieMichelle

Liam Lockhart said...

Hey Melynda and Sam, I just read your post and i can't believe its time for Mariska's Glenn,I will be keeping Mariska and your family in our prayers, let me know how everything goes.
Love,
Sarah and Liam HLHS post Norwood 9/28/07 post Glenn 3/18/08