Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day 2

Today Misky has been doing really well. They are going to start giving her pain meds orally with her next bottle! So that will be one step closer to going home. Shes still on Milrinone with the pump.

They had a PICU parent lunch in the conference room today. It was kind of nice to meet some of the other parents. It was heart breaking to hear some of the other parents stories on why there are here. I feel very blessed that things have been going so very well, that she was able to spend a lot of time at home, that we truly got to bond with her. My prayers go out to the families who have lost a little one, and to the ones where they just cant seem to get out of this place. I feel very blessed that I have awesome support group! I don't know where I would be if I did have Sam and everyone to help us when times get hard.

Thank you so much for all your prayers, thoughts, comments, calls, visits, Hugs and support!!

LOVE, the Anderson's Melynda, Sam, and little Misky Moo

No comments: