Friday, October 25, 2013

Biopsy results

No rejection! Squeaky clean biopsy.

Huh what?  I've gotten my self mental prepared for the "R" word. Could be a donor specific antibody rejection. That one comes back Monday.    Her pressures are crazy high which explains her jugular veins. We're a little baffled.

They ran a crypto culture... Or ran everything but it. Medical mix up. So another one was needed. Delaying it another day. Once that's clear she might beable to sneak into the play room an hour before it opens.. Maybe. Both of us are ready to be home. Feels like a week has gone in the last 2 days.  

We have discharge meds and papers set for Sunday afternoon so until then its the good ol game of hurry and wait.

No comments: