Monday, August 11, 2008

I have been busy

I thought it was time to put a book together with all of our wedding pictures. Now that its been little over 3 years. (Our anniversary was July 22nd. YAy for us.) I have been kind of putting it off in hopes that the pictures would be come perfect. haha. I know. Our wedding day was a bright sunny day, way to bright. A lot of the pictures are really blown out and white washed. So between our photographers pics and my dads pictures I think the book came out pretty well.

I ordered the book last night so its just a matter of time before its in my hands. I cant wait. Have a look for your self and tell me how you think I did.

Click here to see the book.

or http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDJgxZuW7lq0bAlrBDnG

1 comment:

J and D said...

It's a BEAUTIFUL album. Your pics are gorgeous!