Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A dear friend will be missed

Its been a few weeks now and I just need to get this out. My heart is still saddened from learning of the passing a few weeks ago of our friends heart baby Isaac. He I started to follow him and his family's journey with HLHS when he was just a few months old. We got the chance to met him and his awesome parents when Mariska had her glen surgery done. They are amazing parents that made the most out of the time they had with their little one. I drew a lot of spiritual strength from then as I watched the positive way they looked at everything. They are so dear to our heart. His family fought hard to get their little guy home and now he has gone home just not the home they were hoping for. We just want Paul and Jessica to know we're thinking and praying for you!

No comments: